Become part of our outstanding, hard-working team of individuals who provide compassionate veterinary attention to our local, amazing patients.
Ready to join our amazing team? The following positions are available:
- 2 Techs – To – Doctor Ratio
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to refer hospitalized cases or keep in house.
- Client communication about general care, medical conditions and treatments.
- Digital radiology including dental suite
- In-House Diagnostics including SediVue Urinalysis
- Complete digital records with excellent staff support and documentation
- Directly assist the Veterinarians on duty.
- Restraint of small animals for various procedures.
- Customer service and client education
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Obtain medical history
- Sample collection
- Assist in surgical, dental, exam room, radiology and laboratory services.
- Filling prescriptions
- Admit and discharge patients
- Phone triage
- Payment collections
- Evaluating medical records for patient needs
- Advocate for patient boarding and hospitalization
- General cleaning of patient wards and hospital